For the last 20 years, Online Agency has served the travel industry online, providing websites and affordable web solutions for travel agencies and travel agents and giving travel suppliers the tools to reach agents and customers online. OLA sites feature:
- Content Management System
- Web Traffic Statistics
- Built in Blog
- Information/Quote Request System
- Promotion Wizard
- Vacation Search Engine
- Map Navigation
- Search Customization & More
Levelfield, like all of our small business clients, has been affected by the COVID-19 virus. We are, however, steadfast in our resolve to help our clients. We want to share with you a few things that we feel are important in this challenging time:
- Get in communication with your clients.
- Use your email marketing to reach out to your customers - this might be a great time to book travel, as some travel suppliers are having amazing deals.
- Follow that up with a personal call to simply see how they are doing.
- Reach out to your Supplier DSMs and find out what incentives they are offering for future bookings
- Embrace new technologies to support working remotely.
- Take advantage of free and trial versions of software for video conferencing, online chat, and document signing
- If you find a program that is particularly helpful let us know and we will let your fellow agents know.
Much like September 11, 2001 and the Financial Crisis of 2008, OnlineAgency/Levelfield remains confident in the future of the Travel Industry. Travel Suppliers, especially the Cruise Lines, will rely on Travel Agents on the front lines to reengage the traveling public on all forms of travel. The Cruise Lines and other travel suppliers are not equipped to reach out one on one to travelers. This is a job that has to begin at the Agent and Agency level. Reach out and reassure your customers that this is a short-term issue and Leisure Travel will be safe and vital soon.
To keep up to date and to share your experiences with suppliers and working remote check our blog and add your comments at https://www.onlineagency.com/covid-19_message.html